We are looking for a QA / python developer has written test plans and implemented full unit test coverage for python web applications to complete our growing development team. The products we build vary from conceptually simple to very complex. Most, but not all, of our projects are crypto-currency-related. Although we have quite a lot to do, we intend to keep our flextime work-environment fun and we offer a competitive salary, a full benefits plan, weekly team lunches, monthly company events, and tremendous opportunity for growth. The position is located around midtown Manhattan; this isn't a telecommuting position.
- Has written test plans and implemented full unit test coverage for Python web applications
- Can write simple Python app for the traders (web python experience and example code)
- Has written test plans, and is interested in writing unit tests for our various apps so that we have full coverage
- Putting those unit tests into a suite and then having a Jenkins build server that runs the tests for regression testing
- Standing up the Jenkins build server and managing releases / testing
- Strong knowledge of git, conflict resolution, github, and issue trackers
- A desire to do QA, passionate about it. Can speak to how they have done QA for web apps.
- Some agile project management experience a plus
Education and Experience
- No degree required but a passion for and experience with Q/A.
- Can speak to how you have done QA for web apps.
Helpful (but not required)
- Some agile project management experience a plus.
- Jenkins / build automation and linux scripting is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin tech, the Bitcoin community and general Bitcoin users.
- DOE plus full benefits, equity options and snacks!
Interested in applying for this position?